My store cannot enable local delivery. How to solve? Thank you!

quweichang
2 0 0

Hello !

My store cannot enable local delivery.
Always prompt: Unable to verify this address. You may not be able to purchase shipping labels or set certain shipping methods. Please check the format or try entering the address again.
But I copied this address from Google Maps, and it can’t be verified. What do I need to do to make it pass verification?

My website: https://uaemasks.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hello, @quweichang! Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for providing the link to your storefront. Which address are you trying to verify? Is it the one in the footer of your homepage? If so, I was not able to verify it with Google, therefore allow me to provide some context on why it’s affecting local delivery on your account.

Shopify relies on Google's APIs to determine geocodes, so if Google can geocode an address, then it is verified in Shopify. What you’re experiencing with your address is that Google cannot, or has not geocoded it yet; Addresses that are not able to be verified on Shopify's side, will then automatically not qualify for local delivery.

Since this is stemming from the Google side of things and we aren’t able to update any of their systems, the quickest way to a solution will be for you to suggest a correction on Google Maps via this link. Once they’ve made the correction on their end, enter your address exactly as displayed in Google, and local delivery should become available for you.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes