My store is NOT CONVERTING! Tell me why!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Just opened my store about a week ago and have received plenty of traffic but no purchases as of yet. Just looking for some feedback on what I can improve, whether it's info, navigation, product, theme, anything... Feel free to rip me apart! Haha

HEY-LACEY.COM

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Who are you targeting and how are you targeting them?  Will they be in a buying mood when they see your ad?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

@rtech  Facebook Ads, Traffic Campaign, Targeting demographics who liked similar pages/brands. I've been watching a lot of videos about finding the right demographics but they don't explain the basic stuff like what type of campaign to run or how to physically setup the ads. I've ran a "carrousel" ad and a "collection of images" ad, almost 300 link clicks, 4 add-to-carts, no purchases.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Janaekat 

Few areas your website could improve 

Home Page: Does it need to be so long ? You could cut 50% of the content here. Make it simple. 

Footer: Seems to be missing a lot of key things. For example privacy policy , shipping policy  etc also could link your social media pages to make it easier for visitors.  

Contact Page: You don't have anything here. How to add contact page here

Blogs: You could write some blogs and add value to your visitors. Even maybe review some of your products. Blogs also help with SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) 

Products: Descriptions need to be better. I would also add size chart. 

I like your logo and the directions you're trying to go in. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates #inspire

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like