My store is Not conveting after spend $$$ on ads.

Highlighted
3 0 0

NEED HELP!

It will be really appreciated if some will have a  look and see if there is any issue that is preventing my store from converting.

Here is the store   www.roylzz.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

I love your website because its simple; Im a minimalist. But I noticed you charge shipping.  Ive sold on ebay, mercari, poshmark, and very little on shopify (Im new to shopfiy). 

What has always helped me so much in e-commerce is FREE SHIPPING on everything.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ajkhehra ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @Ajkhehra welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The logo size and the header menu size can be increased and there much negative space and the text is not readable as well.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. A minimum of 3-4 images is required so that the customer gets to review every detail of the product.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

how can I increase the header menu size ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello.

Your store desighn looks nice. I like it. But:

-get rid off shipping calculated at checkout lines, it confuses people

-put other safety badges, use apps on shopify, because it looks like cropped from other page

-when I go to product, there is a lot of info that is very dificult to look at, make it simple, with good description and thats it. 

Have a nice sellings!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Lot of info? 
didn’t get you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
435 27 129

Hi @Ajkhehra !

I would like to congradulate you with your store and I can see that you already have done a lot!

Firstly, I would suggest to you, to change the theme for your store - because there is  a lot of empty white space, that looks not quite professional. And try to play with your fonts, maybe you need to highlight some of them. 

As I can see, you offer sale items now, but you did not highlight it. Sale items should immediatelly catch customer's attention. Moreover, I can say that I personally ask a question inside of myself, why this item is on sale (last year collection, nobody wants to buy it, or there is something wrong with the product). Therefore, I would suggest to you, to use Loyalty and Rewards program - that will encourage your users to actions on your site store, and you will give them discounts or points that they can redeem in the future. 

I like that you have review widgets on your product pages. Whenever I want to purchase something online, I always read reviews to get trusted feedback from previous customers. What I have noticed, that you do not have so many reviews. It means, that you need to push your users to leave them. Here comes Loyalty & Rewards program, that reward your customers for the activeness. 

Add wishlist feauture - since you have a lot of products on your site(that you have classified by collections- that is great :)), I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Using this feauture, you will decrease the amount of abondonment purchases.

There is only sign in with email account availabe on you store - I highly reccomend to you, to add Social login- it will make shopping experience much more easier and for sure increase your customer base. 

Btw, I like your descriptions on product pages - it is very detailed and informative. Good job :)

You have Instagram account - it is very good. As social media becomes very powerful nowadays. Use this advantage - add Instagram gallery on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Finally, in order to bring more conversion to your store - one the best thing is to use Refferal program - give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. This is going to be for sure completely good for you - as you sell the items, that every person need in the daily life.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Ajkhehra 

I think the main issue is that people can purchase what you offer on other platform for better prices. Like this one here. All people are aware of this huge platforms like AliExpress and Amazon, where they can order things for a very cheap  price. That is why you need to do more than just sell those products. Take your site on the next level, offer service or other things that your main competitors do not do. Maybe offer some type of referral program, giveaway, free shipping etc. 

Besides, you need to make your site more trustworthy and professional.

As for the site itself, I think it is lacking some information.  Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes