My store is currently unavailable.

LUZ_FRANCO
1 0 0

Hi. 

I just created a store on shopify that has connected to the domain. After that I can't log in. My Store is currently unavailable. Now what do I need to do to login to my store? Thank you!

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 102 127

Hi @LUZ_FRANCO,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Sometimes Shopify's system will close an account so that our team can review everything in full and make sure that it's compliant with our Terms of Service. This is completely standard practise and is not something that's occurred for your account specifically. As you mentioned that the store is new and that you can no longer access the admin as well, I do believe this is the issue but I have emailed you privately so I can help authenticate the account and take a closer look. Please note that if the account is under review, then it can take a few business days for our team to complete the review. We will get back to you as soon as possible once it's completed. In the meantime, do reply back to my email when you have a moment.

For anyone else reading this, please contact our support here for immediate assistance. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes