My store is failing and I dont know why

Kank
3 0 0

I recently started a shopify store with a product that I purchased in large quantities because I thought it was a winner. It is a portable sit up bar that anyone can use in their house. I paid 40$ to have a professional AD made and I paid over 100$ in influencer marketing and I just cant get any sales. My suspicion is that something with my website is wrong. I have had 200 online sessions in my store and I have had multiple people add the item to the card but I just cant figure out why Im not getting sales. I believe my product CAN sell as many people ive asked found the product interesting but I just cant get those sales. Please check out my website and give me feedback.

www.portaup.com

0 Likes
Kank
3 0 0

Also please don't hesitate to lmk if this product isn't something that you think can sell. I have enough capital to venture in a different direction.

0 Likes
SamElizabeth
2 0 0

I only see one product? 

0 Likes
Kank
3 0 0

Yes its a one product store.

0 Likes
johnvndrwl
1 0 0

Onlu one product as i visite the site. That is the point!!!

0 Likes
AntanasDacys
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello. 

I am not professional seller, but I can see few things that you could improve:

- before checkout you have line "taxes and shipping will be calculated at checkout". This line defenetly puts a thing to peoples minds that something is fishy. Get off this line everywhere you can find it.

- you have one product, and at the front page there is something not ok with product descripcion, its not giving the feeling that I (as customer) would see and think that this is something magical.

- my personal opinnion 11 5stars looks to Perfect, do something with 4stars rating also, then it will look more realistic.

Other things looks fine, so keep it up! 

0 Likes
AntanasDacys
Tourist
8 0 2

And sorry forgot. At front page there is two times writing " the fraction of the cost!". On front picture and below that. Dont use copy paste everywhere, create more text with good and easy decription to atract atencion, like what is this product, why it is good and more.. because it will look better in my oppinion.

0 Likes

Hello @Kank ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Kank 

Welcome to Shopify! I was going through your website and saw that most things on the store have been done right. There are a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. In your footer section I see an about us write up - this says that you take pride in your products and people should reach out to you. This doesn't seem like a team that is really concerned about their shopper. People would hesitate to approach such a team generally. A better way to put it would be to say that your shoppers are your priority and will make sure their concerns are taken care of. That way, people would feel more comfortable in contacting you.
  2. On your product description page I see that the text has 4 different font sizes and formatting. If you want to highlight some points it's better to use bullet points or B/I/U options. I would also suggest that you get the text proof read by some native English speaker. The uniform text makes your store look more professional. 
  3. You have a single product in your store - and that's alright. You can keep the focus right there. But to engage your shoppers further you can add some blog posts or social media posts on your store. These could be around health tips and benefits of workouts. You can also talk about how the global pandemic is changing the way people are approaching health and fitness. These are just some starting off ideas. These will help you capture the visitor's attention and engage with them even after they have dropped off from the website. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

2FEFEA40-774E-4DEF-A2ED-FD0C6ED2FE54_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes