My store is no longer available for no reason !!

Solved
Supamom1owner
1 0 0

Hello 

I have the shopify basic plan with a valid credit card. My website supamom1.myshopify.com was working fine like one hour ago , but now when I try to access it , it says that the website is currently unavailable  . 

Please Help , I have already paid several months on subscription , and I'm on the final steps to make my store live since I've done tremendous work on it , please I need you to solve that problem as soon as possible .  

Best regards , Taha 

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 23.37.02.png
0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 45 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Supamom1owner!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Store unavailable and inaccessible

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
elitzyboutique
3 0 0

Hi! the same thing had also happened to me. I was working all day setting up my shopify store, and when i went to pick a plan i entered in my card details, after that my store was unavailable out of nowhere and i wasn’t able to log in. I’m not sure why this has happened. My ticket number is 22697568 

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 45 114

@elitzyboutique you can check out the solution to this in the above post here.

Because we can't discuss the details of any accounts publicly in the forums, we will need to you follow the steps in the post to ensure you can get authenticated and speak about any sensitive account details and ticket statuses.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes