I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is professional and well-organized. You put a lot of time and effort into building it, right?
Below are my feedback for your online store. Hope this help you improve your conversion rate!
1. Analyze your website visitors
- You need to identify that whether your website visitors are your target customers or not? Are your ads targeting the right people? To turn traffic into sales, your visitors needs to fit with your target audiences. For example, imagining that your target customers are young people, but your ads are targeting older people. So, your website visitors from your ads can quickly leave their online stores without making any sales.
2. Identify where do you land your customers
- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads on the Facebook/ Instagram and click on it, they will be redirected to your landing page. For example, your ads is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happend? I think that your website visitors 'd have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab.
3. Offer store pickup option
Do you know that high shipping cost is the main reason why customers abandon their carts? Another factor related to the low conversion rate is long shipping time. A few days of waiting can be a deal breaker for shoppers. These are just 2 signs that your online store needs store pickup, which removes the delivery process, and allows customers personally visit the store to pick up their orders. You can read the checklist to know more about it and identify whether your online store needs store pickup or not.
I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3
Well done, Keep it up! Just need a minor site brush-up using below listed tips to increase your store conversion rate:
Best of luck for your further store journey!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site: