My store is not converting. Bounce rate 100%

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hello

I would like to ask for feedback. I have been running the store for almost a week and have done several advertisements such as instagram shootouts and fb ads (traffic).
I have hundreds of visitors but no one really bought the product and when I checked the average session duration, most of them had 00:00.

theepurifier.com is my store website

Please give me some feedback and what I have to do? Thank you in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is professional and well-organized. You put a lot of time and effort into building it, right?

Below are my feedback for your online store. Hope this help you improve your conversion rate!

1. Analyze your website visitors

- You need to identify that whether your website visitors are your target customers or not? Are your ads targeting the right people? To turn traffic into sales, your visitors needs to fit with your target audiences. For example, imagining that your target customers are young people, but your ads are targeting older people. So, your website visitors from your ads can quickly leave their online stores without making any sales. 

2. Identify where do you land your customers

- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads on the Facebook/ Instagram and click on it, they will be redirected to your landing page.  For example, your ads is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happend? I think that your website visitors 'd have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab. 

3. Offer store pickup option

Do you know that high shipping cost is the main reason why customers abandon their carts? Another factor related to the low conversion rate is long shipping time. A few days of waiting can be a deal breaker for shoppers. These are just 2 signs that your online store needs store pickup, which removes the delivery process, and allows customers personally visit the store to pick up their orders. You can read the checklist to know more about it and identify whether your online store needs store pickup or not. 

I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey ePurifier,

Well done, Keep it up! Just need a minor site brush-up using below listed tips to increase your store conversion rate:

• The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme, hence, it is missing from the homepage as well.
  • The "logo" is not visible properly over the "brown tint" of the hero banner.
  • Enhance your site user-experience using a unique "favicon".
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Best of luck for your further store journey!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1782 111 337

Dear Hankn,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

theepurspeed.png

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do the Ads marketing for atleast 1 month, target interest base audience and also do remarketing 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes