My store is not selling, I need help, please

ocfitness
Tourist
3 0 0

I launched my fitness store in September and I am not selling one thing. Can you please comment?

ocfitnesstl.com

thank you,

Odilie Castro

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 157 510

Hello @ocfitnessHere are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make these aligned as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot - 2021-03-06T130957.748.png

- As shown in the screenshot, the cross made- it's not looking good. Make all the products aligned to each other. 

Screenshot - 2021-03-06T134856.897.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. Add a section of trending products/ new arrivals on the homepage.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more. 

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Make sure you are targeting the right audience. Paid ads will help you to bring traffic to your store. 

- Add a popup with a discount code.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @ocfitness,

It's PageFly Page Builder here. I've just been wandering around your store and I have some suggestions to your online business, hope it might help you.

Home page

• Design your own favicon icon:

You should add a favicon to your store, by using your brand logo, instead of the Shopify logo. This would help to strengthen your brand and add professionalism to your store. You can find the tutorial from Shopify here

• Make the sticky navigation menu

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

• Add more Padding 

Add more padding/ margin to adjust the size of your product list.

PageFly_0-1615029423578.png

• Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

Collection page

•  Adjust the size of the product list

PageFly_1-1615029423557.png

• Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I would suggest you add a secondary thumbnail on hover since this is an effective way to add extra visual information, besides that, it would make it easier for users to evaluate products in the product list.

Product page

• Add more product images to your page

You should add more 3-5 product images for all products. Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision.

Customers need to see many angles of the product before they make the purchase decision. It's also important that you have your clothes and accessories to be worn on the models. This helps buyers easily imagine how it looks on real persons, which ultimately helps to increase sales.

• Add a quantity option

By adding a quantity option, customers can add more products to their cart without spending more time to add and then back and add again if they want to buy more.

• Use Color swatches on your product page

PageFly_2-1615029423632.png

I noticed that you have products that have got many colors available, you should consider using swatches to indicate color variations. You can refer to Forever21's website for more details: https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/catalog/category/f21/women-new-arrivals-clothing

PageFly_3-1615029423562.png

• Include a size chart

This is an important feature of the online store that affects the conversions. Help your customers understand their measurements by using images and texts to show available sizes for your product. Customers will try to make a comparison which will make them purchase a piece that fits their body type.

• Display shipping and return policy

Don’t forget to include this important information in your product page. People should be clear about the product information before they can make a purchase. 

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you find my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
ocfitness
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much for these recommendations. I do appreciate this.

Odilie Castro

0 Likes
ocfitness
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks a lot for your recommendations.
Odilie Castro
0 Likes