My store looks good in my opinion, but I’m not getting sales.

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi.

I’ve been having trouble recently with my website, comfortboom.com . I’ve done a ton of work to make it as nice as possible, and I think it looks good. The problem is, I’m not really getting many sales. I’m currently running facebook ads, and while my product is generating a good amount of link clicks and has a good CTR, I’m not making any conversions. The bulk of my viewers simply view the product, some add to cart, very few make it to checkout, and even fewer people proceed to buy. I have a long description for the main product i’m marketing, the design is clean, and the product is obviously somewhat enticing, since i’m getting good traffic. I just don’t know what’s stopping me from making conversions.

The product i’m marketing is a Skin Massager

comfortboom.com/products/skin-massager

any feedback is welcome
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Comfort Boom,
"Almost two-thirds of shoppers leave the ecommerce sites without making a purchase leading to a huge loss of potential sales". The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:

• "Currency Converter" is a must on the top-right header corner as you deal with "Worldwide Shipping".
  • Avoid adding "multiple newsletters" in the lower half of the homepage.
  • Include an"Instagram Gallery" near the footer for promoting your brand better.
  • Inclusion of "free shipping+ promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a catchy tagline like "Hurry! Free Worldwide Shipping + 10% Off your next order " can compel the customer to buy.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  •  Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • The most popular way of coming in the mind and sight of the customers is through Social Media. Hence, adding  Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter business pages to your site footer would be beneficial.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope you find the above suggestions are useful.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1774 111 326

Dear 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What do you mean by "I have selected the wrong audience"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi! Congratulations on newly start your online comfortboom business.

It's good you are getting a good traffic. Regarding the conversion rates and actually sales, since you have a global markets, it's better you implement geo targeting strategies and present your visitors location specific content. It's one way to engage with your visitors and transfer to some real sales.

For example, one important thing, pricing with multiple currencies.  Having your visitors seeing prices in their local currencies plays a key role in purchase decision making. Otherwise, if price don't make sense, visitors may simply leave. If a visitor is in Australia, instead of current USD currency, it will be great if the price is showed in AUD seamlessly. To achieve this, "Shopify currency selector" provides multiple currency options. Plus, with Geo Redirect tool, it can detect your visitor location by IP and auto direct them to correct URL pages(showing correct currencies). It's easy to set up redirecting rules within a few steps with the tool. No code is necessary.

If you are interested about other geo-targeting solutions, you can look at the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/how-does-a-geotargeting-website-help-increase-conversions

0 Likes