My store sales is super slow

Solved
bethandbrian
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi everyone, My store just has launched  2 weeks now; however, the sales is super slow.

I need help, please check it out my store and give me feedbacks!

thank you so much

www.bethandbrianqipao.com

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
470 46 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bethandbrian

Have seen your store and maybe have some suggestions for you:

- You can see this picture. There are some texts inside the red border that are very hard to see. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602837680873.png

- Make this title look more outstanding like bold the title. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602837968908.png

Also on this picture. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602838217692.png

- Why those products don't have names, prices, etc. Also, add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602838331524.png

- Your homepage is having too many sections that show your products, but those sections don't show enough information as I said above.

I think I have a solution for you:

I've seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. Therefore, you can show those photos and also Insta content by having an Instagram gallery for your store. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

- On your product pages, these "NEW" labels look quite annoying. Also, you can try to move the painting of the photo down. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1602840187007.png

- You can add live chat support to increase your customer service. Whatapp can be a good channel to help you do that.  

Check this app WhatsApp Chat & Notification. It's totally free. 

- Can I ask how much traffic do have a day? because if your traffic is low, your sales can be low too. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
bethandbrian
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Convery 

Thank you so much for giving me such detailed feed back, it is very helpful for me!!! I already did a adjustment according your recommendations. 

How do you like it so far?

Aloso, So far I have 741 sessions, I know is not super busy yet. Would like to hear your recommendations too if possible.

Thanks again and have a great day!

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Beautiful looking store, and I love that you have a defined niche. I agree with the previous tips, I also noticed a number of grammar mistakes, which can affect the conversion rate.

I would remove the illustration elements from the product page - they distract, take valuable space above the product description, while not adding anything in terms of conversion.

Your URLs are also too long, which means Google will have difficulty ranking your pages. Instead of this URL: 

https://www.bethandbrianqipao.com/collections/qipao-for-autumn-collection/products/chinese-dress-for...

It's much better to go for shorter and more SEO-friendly URLs:

https://www.bethandbrianqipao.com/collections/qipao-vintage-silk

or similar - 2-3 elements max

You haven't mentioned how you are marketing your store. If your traffic is low, or is not relevant, the sales will be low. Are you using paid traffic [like Facebook ads], SEO, link building, or similar way of promoting your store? Do you know how long people spend on your website? If your bounce rate is high [you will see it in Google Analytics], it might indicate that the visitors are not looking for this particular product [the traffic is not relevant]

If your visitors browse your store, and view a number of products and pages, yet don't convert, it means that they are interested in your products, yet there's something on your website that prevents them from making a purchase [lack of trust signals, long delivery times, not clear shipping info, difficult checkout - just ideas, not saying that your website has those issues].

Google Analytics review will give you this info. If you are not sure how to install it on your website, please check this video: https://youtu.be/BG0ANFO8ykU

Once you integrate it, you can wait a few weeks till you get enough data, and review it following this tutorial: https://youtu.be/xzVuZVgfGHM

You can also request the Google Analytics review here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/ 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
470 46 155

Hi @bethandbrian

So what about your conversion rate? If your conversion is low, the problem might be placed on your site. 

But if you have 741 sessions and 3-4 sales. It can be a good start. 

Dig deeper into your analytics and you will see more aspects to improve your business. 

Thank you, 

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @bethandbrian !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
bethandbrian
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much I no longer feel along, thank for being here for me, life saver

bethandbrian
Tourist
7 0 2
 Thank you so much for the review and Instagram recommendation
I am consider to install those apps in; however, due to I consistently add apps in my store, my Shopify is running super slow right now.

The speed score was 52, but now is 41. I sale is super slow and my my speed is super slow too now. Do you have any recommendation for help my store speed go faster with out hire somebody?
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
470 46 155

Hi @bethandbrian

In order to improve your loading page time, I think you need to find out what are reasons slow your site down. 

After that, you can find some third-party apps that will optimize your site speed. There are many of them on the Shopify app store. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @bethandbrian, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions which will help you to get conversions:- 

- You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

The loyalty program will help you to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes