Hello @Alwyn, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- Add a banner image or slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.
- Add review carousel on the homepage.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is an accepted solution.
You said that your sales have recently dropped, so I'd recommend you check if you've made any recent changes with your store design (theme, image, products), your content (product title, product description, blog) or do you run ads?
Also, if you set up Google Analytics for your store, let's check the Acquisition report to see where your store visitors come from and where the conversion dropped => It will tell you a lot about what to do next.
Right now, I can only give you some comments about the store design, hopefully they can be useful:
- Adjust the image size to be consistent to achieve an organized look
- Also I don't know about your niche, but all the product images seem to look the same => you provide images that signify the difference between the products, because I know there're quite a lot of shoppers out there relying a lot on visual to evaluate a product.
- Below each product, add Add to cart button: Though they can click on the image and go to the product page, when you are adding buttons, you are clearly telling the visitors to click
- Add secondary hover image: if you can't change the featured image, secondary hover image can be a good idea, if you can implement both, it's even better. The secondary hover image is another chance to impress the visitors, help them know if the product is what they are looking for.
- You can add reviews and ratings to the products to persuade indecisive visitors
- Show trust badges, certifications or any thing that proves you are 'Leading UK Specialists in Evinrude E-TEC, Yamaha, Mariner, and Suzuki Outboard Engines' => it will help increase the brand credibility and make store visitors feel safer to buy from you.
- Adding live chat to your store to replace the contact form can be a nice idea: providing instant help for your potential customers can increase conversion rate
Anyway, I strongly recommend you to take a look at your analytics data to find appropriate solutions to this problem.
If you find my answer useful, please give me a 'like'.
Thank you in advance and I wish you the best of luck!