My store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello my name is Blessing the owner is eliellas store,my I think something is wrong in my store, it look like it doesn’t attract customer, please I want to know why
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Blessing10,

I just went through your store and recommend a few changes in order to make the store a little more attractive.

1. Home page

- Add Logo and Favicon as it's very much necessary in any store. 

- In this Header section, just display the section of products as a navigation menu. Displaying products only will help the visitor know about the range of products you're dealing with. As of now, it's a little confusing to judge the products. Also,list all the products collection on the Header. 

screenshot-eliellas.com-2020.04.04-16_21_44.png

- Overall redesigning and organizing is still needed in the header to make it more clear and appealing.

- You may add 2 more banner images n order to let people know about the running offers, discounts or giveaways etc. It generally helps the visitors to retent on the site.

- Below the banner images, add sections like bestsellers, recommended products, Discounted products, etc.

2. Collection & Product Pages

- An overall site redesign can make things uniform and look better to attract more and more customers.

For more, you may go through the experts' guide that can help improve the buyer's journey of the store: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie
In case you have any doubts, feel free to reach out. No cost involved!

Stay safe!
Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Blessing10 

Happy to send you the most detailed free review you will get from this forum if interested. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you very much, what do you think you can do? Write to me all and how much it will cost,
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Blessing10 wrote:
Thank you very much, what do you think you can do? Write to me all and how much it will cost,

Hi @Blessing10  

I just emailed you a full video review going over some tips and suggestions to improve your website. Check it out. Lots of good tips. 

Cheers 

Clayton 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Blessing10, here are some suggestions for your store:-

1. Images are too large on the homepage where you have mentioned Easter sales.

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals, Best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes