NEED HELP WITH MY LANDING PAGE,

Highlighted
1 0 0

hey shopify expert, please to  anyone who sees this i am getting over 200 visitors a day and i am not getting any sales. i am seeing all of  them landing only on the landing page,and never to any collection,  only like 1 or 2 of them check the collection, can u please let me know. i spend over $1000 on ads with google and FB! i am thinking the landing page needs something that i am trying to figure it out but no luck, i was going to close the website down but  i am giving this another try,

its been almost three months since i launch the website, 

i will really appreciate the help and support from the helper 

THANK YOU!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Stop running ads ASAP 

Hi @jud1234 

There is most likely lots wrong with your website or the target audenience is way off. I can have a look at your website if you like. Reach me HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

If you love what you're doing don't give up just yet. Shopify is a learning curve. I'm sure you can work it all out my friend. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1897 119 297

Dear jud1234,

Hope following suggestion will help you

1. Improve your store loading speed

2.Target 5 product first not all

3. Spend $5/day and check the performance

4. Do A/B testing for ads

5. Use Social proof

6. Do remarketing

7. E-mail marketing

8. Do not give up

Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

There are great apps you can use that can help you optimize your landing pages with monal coding skills like the Smarketly Page Builder Editor App. But generally, here's how to make sure you get those conversions you want: 

1. Understand your marketing goals

Create landing pages that focus on one goal to improve your conversion rate.

2. Use simple but catchy headlines.

Keep your headlines bold and short to get your user’s attention instantly.

3. Craft a compelling flow of text. 

However pretty your page is, users will not convert if your landing page content is not convincing.

4. Choose the right images.

The best image paired with the right content is all that’s needed for successful conversion

5. Employ CTAs that make users take action. 

Encourage your visitors to take action instead of passively waiting for them to make a move.

6. Highlight the value proposition. 

Highlight value proposition to get your user’s interest.

7. Loading time matters. 

Your landing page speed is a deal breaker; ensure it loads within a few seconds.

8. Optimize your form fields

Users are more liberal in giving out their email address when compared to their contact number

9. A/B test your landing pages

It’s hard to determine what triggers your users, so A/B testing is the best way to find it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @jud1234 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes