NEED HELP

southernblingga
2 0 0

I have had my store for around 6months and i have only had maybe 200.00 worth of products purchased, I have a lot of products? A lot of traffic, but NO sales, I don't know what to do??? I need to make money, a lot going out but NOTHING coming in. Any advise??

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @southernblingga,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  If you post your store URL I'd be happy to take a look and provide some insight as to what is going on.

Tag me @ EcomGeeks when you post your store link so I get a notification.

Thanks!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

@southernblingga, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
southernblingga
2 0 0

Thanks for your response my store url is southern-bling-gal.myshopify.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @southernblingga, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts/ other info.

- You should change the font style.

- Move the reviews below the description and add the product image below the product so customers can easily click and view the look.

AiTrillion_0-1623846358540.png

Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Add these tools to your store to make it engaging and interactive:

• Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @southernblingga,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello @southernblingga 

Just now i came across your store. There are few areas still needs improvement.

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Place customer review below the product image
Screenshot (58).png

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks,
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes