🚨 NEED HELP 🚨

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Can I get feedback on my store: woodsideessentials.com

Are The Product Pages off? What Should I Add?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I just launched my store (woodsideessentials.com) almost a week ago and have started running $5/day video Ads, targeting people interested in "Men's Fashion or Fashion accessories" and living in countries with e-packet shipping.

Overall, I've had over 7,000 impressions and a reach of around 6,700, but only a little over 100 people have actually gone to my website. I just deleted my lower performing creative and only have one ad running, but I'm really confused about what to do next. I've had zero purchases, nearly no actual visitors, and over $100 already invested in my business. Should my ad be better? Am I targeting the wrong audience? Do I need a better product page? or are beaded bracelets, my main products, just not a viable product and should I just move on to another product?

This is my Ad: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=599625933945552.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Woodsideessentials,

The site has a lot of potential and can perform well- provided some changes are done. Few of these are mentioned below:

1. You need to add some more products for enhancing store variety.
  2. Adding some more social links apart from Facebook and Instagram can enhance site connectivity.
  3. They can be placed horizontally below the footer links for better orientation.
  4. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Try shifting it in the footer to the right of footer links.
  5. Instagram images need to be added in the footer for better brand promotion.
  6. Testimonials need to be added apart from product reviews to build customer trust and satisfaction.
  7. Wish list can be added to reduce shopping cart abandonment.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store gets improved and starts gaining sales shortly.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1059 50 316

Hi Brian! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Your store looks great and your product page looks perfectly fine. The wooden bracelets niche is quite competitive - but it's good you are specializing in a defined niche. Make sure to research target customer in more detail - see how you can delight them better than your competitors - i.e. with faster shipping, better customer communication, after sale approach, social media giveaways etc. This will help you stand out and connect with the right audience.

Also, if you already have a lot of traffic, but your conversion is low [less than 1%] - consider reviewing your Google Analytics account. In-depth analysis will help you discover where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the best converting traffic. This will allow you to focus your marketing efforts only on those platforms that convert the best [sending you paying customers]. That’s usually the first step when it comes to optimizing your conversion rate. If you’re not sure how to review your Google Analytics account, please order it below:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Here are a few guides that might help:

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi Brian, 

The concept of your store is quite unique and the site suits it pretty well. 

There is a pattern that a lot of one-item stores use and it works, and I think you are doing a great job at it as well. 

There are a few things that could be changed or just enhanced. 

- on the homepage. I would recommend going for a simpler layout of the products. I assume you did no framing on the images to make them sleeker, however with this layout the items do not catch the eye

-I would recommend adding some social engagement or activity on your site, that will help customers make decisions, for instance pop-ups with a subscription and reward for that. 

-you could create a link to a collection page on the navigation bar, and put best-sellers as a collection slider instead so that customers have access to the entire list of items right away. 

Other than that, your site is very understandable and easy to browse in! 

Hopefully it was helpful, if yes please click the like down below:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 27 42

Hey, @Brian_P!

Sophia here from Shopify. Congratulations on the store! I love the logo and favicon, and I think the product pages look great as well; They're easy to read and give me all the information I need about the product.

I know it can be frustrating to see low traffic coming through to the website despite the ad impressions, but it can take some trial and error to find the right ad settings. Are there any more specific interests you can target with your ads within Men's Fashion or Fashion Accessories? If you want to keep going with paid ads, I recommend checking out the free courses on Facebook Ads (Facebook Ads for Beginners: Retention and Loyalty and Advanced Facebook Ads: Customer Acquisition) in the Shopify Academy for optimization tips.

In the meantime, here are a few suggestions I have for the website to keep customers engaged when they visit:

• Rework the Our Story page. It isn't necessarily helpful to note on this page that the store is new or what you're focusing on as far as shipping and customer service because a good customer experience is expected regardless of where your brand is in its journey. When I visit a store's about page, I want to know what the brand is about. What makes these products special? Why should I buy from Woodside Essentials over another brand?
  • Add a Shop link to the menu. I see the Best Sellers collection linked to the main menu, but that leads me to believe there are other products not included there. Give your customers a clear path to view all products by adding a "Shop" or "Catalog" link to the main menu. Best Sellers can either remain a separate menu item or be nested underneath the Shop option as a drop-down menu.
  • Stay active on social media. While it's nice to see a variety of social media channels linked in the footer, these are only helpful if each of those pages is active. It might be a red flag to customers when they click through to Twitter or Pinterest and see 0 followers and no activity. If you're going to keep these pages linked, make sure you're posting to them regularly.

When you get into advertising your store, it's expected that you're going to spend money before you make money. You're doing great so far! Keep up the good work.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like