NEED HELP

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

I get a lot of traffic on my store, but no one buys. How can I fix this?

My website is www.sohermosa.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Do you know where your traffic is coming from? And when you say a lot of traffic. what is the number like? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Sohermosa,

Below listed points would surely help improve your store and increase the conversion rate:

• Align all "footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • Enhance your store user experience and ease the site identification by using a unique "Favicon".
  • Add some more description and some images too to "About us" to make it express more.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for a better store performance!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MYBUSINESS101 ,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. 

I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 39%.  Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

download.png

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as  ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also add a favicon on your website.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

I had just now looked at your store, your store User Interface was good, I have some suggestions for you, I hope surely they will help you in increasing your sales:

• I have noticed that you don’t have the main banner at the top, your store looks more attractive if you add a banner in place of the text.
  • I have seen that your category menu was available in aside bar menu, most of the customers feel more convenient to search for the categories at the top navigation bar so that customers can easily find out the categories.
  • I have also noticed that there are only few products in each category, listing more products in your store would make customers find the right choice of products they want.
  • There is no title, description of the products on the product page, adding product title and description would help your customers know completely about the product so that they can buy it.

I hope you like our feedback.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @MYBUSINESS101 

Your site looks quite professional and the items seem to be high quality. The design is simple which makes it easy to browse around the site. based on my experience, I can tell that it is the functionality that is causing low conversions. 

Here are some tips to improve that: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3)Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

4) Work with Instagram influencers, if you have not yet. Instagram and Youtube are the platforms where people search for inspiration and your clothing pieces are totally appropriate for that.  

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @MYBUSINESS101 

Congratulations on your Shopify store. I hope you are well in these difficult times.

Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. In the shop now option, all the products get displayed in a single view. This makes it challenging for the user to find what they're looking for. For example, if I want to buy a dress, I don't want to see the shoes in your catalog. Filters or creating collections will really help. 
  2. I also felt that the home page could use a hero image - something that catches the shopper's attention immediately when they land on your store page. Right now it's a plain pink which isn't very attractive. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. Some of the images on your website are really big. I don't know how it looks on different screen sizes - I had checked on a 13" system, but if the screen size is small the user might have to scroll a lot to see a full product image. I hope you keep a check on how the photos adapt to different screens - like mobiles maybe. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

CA828587-DCC0-4C07-8CA8-18A7356C7CAE_4_5005_c.jpeg82FB06B1-20DC-4C21-A00E-919EA115CD60_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Facebook, Instagram, & Snapchat; 200-500 a day.. The highest its gotten is 1000.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

What is your average spending customer? I see you offer free shipping if someone spends over $100. People do not really like to pay for shipping and it can deter them from buying. 

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes