NEED HONEST FEEDBACK ON MY STORE PLEASE

EthanBeaith
Tourist
11 0 1

Would really appreciate some honest feedback on my store on things I can improve, and any future tips for going forward https://eco-friendlyfitness.com

0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
52 1 7

@EthanBeaith change your end of the price of all products to example: .95, .97, or .99 to make it look more professional, recommend you find the same product on Amazon then import reviews instead of import reviews from AliExpress. This app allows you to import reviews from Amazon and the price is just $5/month: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
521 49 171

Hello @EthanBeaith,

This is Jane from the AllFetch team.

A few feedback from my side for your store that I hope would be helpful in some ways:

1. Homepage
- Nice logo but make sure it's nicely blended into the background color.
- Banner: Try to make the message more noticeable and attractive.
- Too many empty space that could be utilized in the whole page.
- Include a Sale section to introduce all on-sale products, other than just 1 product as it is now.

AllFetch_0-1618283570515.png

- Use slider for Recommended products.
- Since your store is selling eco-friendly fitness products, Instagram stories and collection would be a good idea to improve your social proof and inspire visitors with fitness activities. If you have an Instagram account then you can use this Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AllFetch to integrate it with your store.
- Add CTA button here. It can direct to the About Us page and you can include the benefits of shopping at your site in this page.

AllFetch_1-1618283633672.png

2. Product page:
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. Eg. Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together, etc.
- Add more life-style images to each product page.

3. FAQ page
The presentation of questions and answers should be more organized. You can consider to number and highlight the questions.

4. Other:
- Launch promotions (e.g. discount for new customers, discount when opt in newsletter, etc.) to attract new customers.
- In overall, I personally think you should make changes that give your store a more dynamic and active look to fit with the product line you are selling. Maybe consider a different theme, more suitable fonts, texts better presented, etc.

If you could invest more time in perfecting your store's presentation then I believe you can enjoy more sales and popularity. Feel free to reach out if you need support from our Shopify experts - we can be reached at support@allfetch.com.

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes