@EthanBeaith change your end of the price of all products to example: .95, .97, or .99 to make it look more professional, recommend you find the same product on Amazon then import reviews instead of import reviews from AliExpress. This app allows you to import reviews from Amazon and the price is just $5/month: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu
This is Jane from the AllFetch team.
A few feedback from my side for your store that I hope would be helpful in some ways:
- Nice logo but make sure it's nicely blended into the background color.
- Banner: Try to make the message more noticeable and attractive.
- Too many empty space that could be utilized in the whole page.
- Include a Sale section to introduce all on-sale products, other than just 1 product as it is now.
- Use slider for Recommended products.
- Since your store is selling eco-friendly fitness products, Instagram stories and collection would be a good idea to improve your social proof and inspire visitors with fitness activities. If you have an Instagram account then you can use this Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AllFetch to integrate it with your store.
- Add CTA button here. It can direct to the About Us page and you can include the benefits of shopping at your site in this page.
2. Product page:
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. Eg. Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together, etc.
- Add more life-style images to each product page.
3. FAQ page
The presentation of questions and answers should be more organized. You can consider to number and highlight the questions.
- Launch promotions (e.g. discount for new customers, discount when opt in newsletter, etc.) to attract new customers.
- In overall, I personally think you should make changes that give your store a more dynamic and active look to fit with the product line you are selling. Maybe consider a different theme, more suitable fonts, texts better presented, etc.
If you could invest more time in perfecting your store's presentation then I believe you can enjoy more sales and popularity. Feel free to reach out if you need support from our Shopify experts - we can be reached at email@example.com.