NEED SOME FEEDBACK ON MY WEEK OLD STORE

modimj
1 0 0

Hi, interested in taking a look at my online store bendyphoneholder.com and providing feedback on what you think could be improved that would impact you to purchase. We get traffic but not a lot of sales. Thanks!

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1207 61 366

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

I love how your organized the content on the homepage to show the clear benefits of the product, very appealing.

I recommend optimizing the sliding images - add a CTA [Shop Now!] text or a button to each image and link it with a relevant collection or a product. This way you’ll invite people to browse your collections, improve the time they spend on your website [important for SEO] and reduce the bounce rate:

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 07.46.23.png

Shop page - as you only have one product, consider changing the title "All Products" to something like: "Buy our bendable phone holder":

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 07.46.49.png

Refund policy - consider writing a unique policy here instead of featuring default Shopify policy, which mentions items you are not selling:

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 07.48.11.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Bendy Phone Holder,
There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

• The "Search Bar" is not enabled in the "Store Theme" and hence, is missing from the "homepage" as well.
  • Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • A newsletter is a must in the footer for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store bring you a lot of sales and recognition through store improvement.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes