NEED SOME STORE FEEDBACK!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Meseys_amazing_things.myshopify.com is my store I have had my store up for a month in 3 days and have mad no sales. I have had 106 sessions and I have not mad any sales. I have ran 5 or6 different Ads on my facebook business page and my business page has reached a lot of people very little of them made it to my store . I have mad a Instagram business page also I just need help on want to do next I really don't want to give up I really want my business to be successful 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 45

Hi, @Meseys_Store !

Morgan here from the Social Team at Shopify.

It looks like the link to your shop is leading to a closed shop. Feel free to send a link to the proper shop and I'd be happy to take a look!

However, generally speaking, it sounds like you may need to edit/change up your ad demographic, or narrow in the niche of your store. Without seeing the shop it's hard to say if the latter is a factor. Though, if you see minimal traffic/conversions from multiple ad campaigns that is usually the case.

Have you also tried some other marketing tactics aside from paid ads? Things such as influencer marketing, giveaways, selling at local events etc, these can bring organic awareness to your brand!

Once you share a link to your store we can go more in depth into some options that can work for your brand specifically. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Chat soon,

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Meseys-amazing-things.shopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Meseys , are you sure that's the right link?

Meseys-amazing-things.shopify.com

that link is redirected to https//Meseys-amazing-things.shopify.com

and than :

dd.JPG

Best, 

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes