NEED TUFF FEEDBACK ON MY STORE PLEASE

EthanBeaith
Tourist
11 0 1

I would love if someone was able to give me some hard feedback on what improvements I could make on my store. https://eco-friendlyfitness.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @EthanBeaith 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

ecospeed.png

• At header:

ecoheader.png

• At footer:

ecofooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • Improve Social proofs and ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

0 Likes

Hey,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> Increase your website niche.
-> You can think your store's logo.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes