NEW STORE FEEDBACK

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone !!

i've been messing around with shopify for the last 2 months, the store was on air but nothing moved (as expected).

now i think i am ready to start selling (my first product:).

i would like to know what do you think about the store.

how to sell my first product? now is the time to invest money on adds?

k9division.myshopify.com

thanks in advance - Amnon .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the store. Love the custom dog collards... all my friends have dogs and a few I can see being into this. You are going to have to work on the design a bit as a black background can be harder for people to see and read text.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure you get a proper domain name for your site. Don't just use a Shopify sub-domain
    2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image at the top is way to big. There are a lot of images, which can make it hard to know where to look. Also the left side of your site stays put and the right moves up/down is a big jarring. I would make some text bigger and easier to read

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. The little details set great stores from good stores

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store.
And have You thought about your website theme color? It's not great looking due to these visitors are not staying more time on your store and how you have get sales?
Your store design and banner images all are good but the color is affecting, Use light colors.
I would suggest to you add/use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
You can add item description, It's useful for increasing of sales and important to boost your conversion rates.
Testimonials lessen chance and give social confirmation. Utilize them on item view pages.It helps for to increasing of your conversion rates.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1271 73 154

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Please go for other design

3. Optimize your product landing page for ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Select "Shopify Single Small Task"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like