NEW STORE NEED FEEDBACK

Tourist
3 0 0

new t-shirt site up supporting trumps 2020 campaign and conservative ideas. any feedback would be appreciated!

https://www.ratchetconservatism.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi RatchtConsrvtve,

General
  • It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • You don't have a contact page. Make sure to add one.
Homepage
  • Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering in your homepage slider.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1594 20 159

Hello,

I just had look into your store. It's looking good.
In product view page your items have only specification, You can add item description. Product description explains the benefits of the product and convinces the customer that they not only want the product but also need it. Your product description is the one you have to grab their attention to because it can easily attract them and make them place an order.
Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
And you need to add refund policy page then only visitors are trust you. Another Thing you can add blog, It is useful for Drive traffic to your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Looks so professional my rating is 5/5 you deserve it :)

Gul Khan Truck Art Creators of handmade and hand painted truck art products that are an epitome of color show and uniqueness.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

awesome stuff, yep i will add them all. this is very helpful for first timers!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

yes indeed, Im going to implement all of these ideas. Thanks a ton for responding!

0 Likes

Looking Good ! Great collections:-)

amarmajhu
0 Likes