NEW STORE NEEDS FEEDBACK THAT WILL BRING IN SALES!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Friends!

I have read and learnt so much from here, so I naturally felt we would hit the ground running but that didn't happen. Please check out my store royal-xclusiv.com and give me feedback on changes that can be effected to bring in the sales. I have also run facebook ads but no results. I would greatly appreciate if someone with a track record can mentor me to success. I built and did everything on this site by myself, it was a lot of work and I do not intend to abandon this project at all. Our facebook page is www.facebook.com/xclusivaccessories.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hii dear friend

First of all thank you for giving this opportunity

your site over all look is quiet good and simple.the idea is also great.but i found there are few corrections that you need to clear.

firstly it is great job that you have done in your facebook i have seen a video it is quiet amazing.

try to mension all your contact details such as email id, fb id at your footer section or header part

i dont find your instagram id friend if you dont have please try to use because it also helps to increase your sales.

secondely please increase the font size as well as font style in order to have a good visibility so that the customer have easy look on your descriptions mainly in "ABOUT US"

Also i found more space in page towards right or left.try to add some more products and  also install good themes so that the products can visible more attractive.

The products are completely merging with back wall so please try to make differentiate by adding suitable themes which may helpful to project in a attractive way to the customers.

I also observed trusted batches like "SAVE" Option on each and every product it is great.it is very good way to attract the customers by providing offers.But the way you projected is looking odd boss.In some places on the product these savings batch or offer batch is effecting your product brand symbols.so please take care of it.

I Like the description that you have provided on every product is good and may helpfull to the customers

finally the reviews part.Before purchasing any product the customer is more concern about Reviews.the reviews play main key role in the sales in order to increase your sales try to grab the customer review apps

Thank you

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hii dear friend 

first of all thank you for giving this opportunity 

Firstly you did a great work on a video that you have posted in facebook.it is quiet good please make more different kind of promotions in order to project your products.

Try to mension all your contact details such as fb id,email address,contact number,google location which may usefull to the customers in order to reach you and it also built more trust among the customers about your store

i dont find your Instagram if you use it may also helpfull for your promotions.

Secondly, please increase the font size as well as font style inorder to have a good visibility. so that the customers can understand the description you provided

Also i found more space in your page.Try to fill the gap by adding more products and also themes so that the product can be more effective look.

The product is completely merging in back wall try to make differentiate between wall and the product by adding proper suitable themes  which may helpfull to project in attractive way.

i have also observed that you have trusted batches(SAVE) which is great.it is very good way to attract the customers by providing great offers to get sales.But the way you projected is looking odd.in some places it is covering the product brand symbol in other it is going out of image.not a proper look.please make correction on "savings batch"(trusted batch).

finally there are no reviews on the products.Reviews play a key role in the field of sales the customer is more concern about reviews and before he or she purchase any product. install any  good  customer review app to improve your sales.

Thank you

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store. It was good.
I have few suggestions on your store. You have two promotional bars it's not good-looking for your website. I suggest you can use one promotional bar in home page and other promotional bar you can use scroll type or pop-up.
You can add Gallery images on the products, It helps for your store visitors to see the all images of the product, and they decide to purchase it or not.
You can add your brand to profile pic and cover pic, After you can show your products through the posts.
And you can promote your store items through Instagram, It is also helpful for to increasing of your sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback. How can I add gallery to the pictures, I didn;t quite get that. Thanks gain!

0 Likes