NEW STORE, PLEASE GIVE A FULL DETAILED EVALUATION.

Solved
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

NEW STORE, NEED A FULL EVALUATION AND OPINIONS. WWW.THESTRIPESINME.COM PLENTY OF TRAFFICE AND DECENT SALES.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @TheStripesInMe!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would love to give you some feedback on your store! I've taken a look at your current set up and it looks great. I love your pictures, overall layout and your product presentation. Here are a few improvements I would recommend:

Homepage

On the homepage, you present a fantastic flow as you scroll to the footer. The images are captivating and your product display is just right. I would recommend centering the text you have on the side of your featured image. All your other title texts are centered which is why this aesthetic change would be beneficial:

05-33-9aobt-xp9s8

Also, I would adjust the text you have quoted at the bottom of your page. The correct spelling would be ''you're''.

05-34-6qax1-qhwkd

About Us Page

Currently, there is a bit of strange formatting on the About Us page:

05-35-jxu9z-7igob

To edit this, you can head to the page editor internally. You can clear the formatting of the text to solve this issue. Also make sure there are no additional spaces above the paragraph:

05-37-vzo4h-uoftp

Product Page

It looks like you have two different links to two types of size charts. I would recommend removing one of the links so that your customers know for certain which link is the true size chart. I recommend keeping the black button as the access point for the size chart as it is easy to see.

05-39-3vrm6-yso0f

Collections

When accessing your Men and Women T Shirt collection, I can see there is a featured image. That image looks fantastic and is in-keeping with your homepage look and feel. Therefore, I would recommend adding a featured image on your other collections for long sleeve and outerwear to ensure consistency.

Language Selector

The language selector is a great add on especially if you are selling in Europe. However, when we explore your site outside the homepage, the drop down menu blocks the main menu significantly and hides the customers cart completely. I would recommend reaching out to the app developers to see if they can adjust the position.

05-43-xiuia-4j9w9

Favicon

Lastly, I would recommend adding a favicon to your stores theme. While this is a minor adjustment, it can really add to a stores brand and complete the look of your site. Typically, most themes will have this setting within the theme editor. You can take a look under Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes