NEW Site ---> Goodboy: Supplements Tailored to Your Dogs Needs.

Highlighted
1 0 0

New store alert! Looking for feedback, questions, etc. ---->  www.trygoodboy.com 

Goodboy aims to demystify the pet supplement aisle and deliver premium dog supplement subscriptions right to your doorstep. We've developed a unique and simple shopping experience and sifted through loads of research and technology to make it easier for you to discover and receive high-quality dog supplements, specifically tailored to your dog’s health needs. Customers are prompted to take a quiz which gathers detailed information about their dog, in turn, recommending supplements plans that are highly customized to those specific needs. 

It's been lot of fun building this out and we are super excited to be able to finally share it with the world. We welcome any questions you may have and look forward to helping your pups achieve their health goals!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186
Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Add call to action
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello,

Congratulations! Your website looking modern and clean.

For increase website conversion I would like to introduce an application we make for you: https://apps.shopify.com/nextsale

If you have any questions, please feel free and ask :)

Thanks!

Nextsale
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

DeKalb Dog Spa is a local, family-owned business focused on promoting the health and well-being of pets. We provide dog owners, dog lovers with grooming, boarding services and tips on pets healthy living

Dog grooming and boarding in Stone Mountain

@tkarimli wrote:

Hello,

Congratulations! Your website looking modern and clean.

For increase website conversion I would like to introduce an application we make for you: https://apps.shopify.com/nextsale

If you have any questions, please feel free and ask :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Try Good Boy,

The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence, not visible on the homepage. The search landing page is disabled as well. Some other keen store observations are as follows:

1. A Home button should be added at the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage.
  2. The search bar, when added, should be placed beside the login on the top right of the header and in the footer as well.
  3. A cart should be placed beside the login on the top right of the header for a more structured header view.
  4. The logo should be shifted somehow leftwards while the main menu slightly rightwards to make the header look more defined and well organized.
  5. A unique header template should be created to highlight discounts or shipping offers if any.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for strong customer association.
  7. Newsletter should be added to the footer for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  8. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store optimization helps you progress day by day and reach the zenith of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hello @KariSapp ,

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes