NEW TO THE COMMUNITY

Highlighted
1 0 0

open my online store about a year ago and i am trying to put bolt and nuts together to move my store experience to the next level, but it seems like i really need a big time help over here. How do i post my store for review? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
288 13 41

Hi, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Are you looking to grab feedback from other community members? If so, you can share a preview of your storefront in a forum post by following this guide.

To share a preview of your storefront you will want to head into your Shopify AdminOnline Store > Themes. In your theme section, click on Actions on the theme you would like to share and then you can select Preview. After that you can click Share Preview from the preview bar at the bottom of the page. A prompt will open that will include a shareable link. You would just simply copy and paste that link into a forums post where you would like to gather feedback from other forums users. 

You could either share your theme preview with me here or you could create a new post in the Feedback On My Store section of the forums community. I hope this helps. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know here and I can get back to you. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like