NEW WEBSITE WITH LOTS OF VISIT/ABANDONED CHECKOUTS AND NO SALES. PLEASE REVIEW MY WEBSITE

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi there. My name is Orsy and my website is www.dorsya.com

Launched the website in December 2018. Ever since I'm getting lots of visits, lots of added to cart session and lots of abandoned carts but just a few sales. Please, could you review my website and help me figure out what I'm missing. What do you think of the product, price, and everything? Any feedback is much appreciated! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 52

The first three major images on your homepage leave me absolutely confused and clueless as to what you are selling, and it definitely never came to mind that you are selling watches until I scrolled way further down. PRODUCT IS TOO SMALL.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the feedback! May change the images!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hiii Dear

I want to appreciate on your work towards the store. Collections are really nice. I visited the site and find few of corrections.

Firstly,The logo design is good but try to make it large and make sure to have attractive look by adding any color. And also please increase the font size of your store title.

I suggest to install a good background theme on the homepage. Category images, product images and banner everything is fine but if you add any theme in the background then the content on the homescreen will be more focused for the customer.

Try to highlight the both Header as well as Footer sections.

Online promotions are good and it is appreciated. Since these promotions will helpful in improving the sales further.

You have provided Terms, Refund/Return policies etc. But also provide Terms and conditions checkbox at checkout which is useful in avoiding all the issues related to Refund/Return polices etc. I suggest to install any Good Terms and Conditions app .

Overall the Store is Good

Thank you 

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

@Myreviewfy Thank you so so much. I will look into these! Much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Orsy,

You have a beautiful website with beautifully edited images. Well done!

I have two things to say about your abandoned carts.

1. Low-Key Shopping Cart Button

You’d be surprised how often an interested shopper browses your store, picks an item, adds it to cart… only to forget all about it after 15-20 minutes. The fault usually lies with a shopping cart button that’s barely emphasized, and doesn’t turn attention to itself.

It should be 100% obvious to any website visitor that they’ve put something in their cart.

If you want to make a potential purchase unmissable to buyers, creating a small animation or a pop-up, displaying the cart’s contents and a “Checkout / Continue Shopping” call to action, would work best.

If you don’t want to code something quite so involved, the easiest way to make your shopping cart stand out is making the changes to your cart count more noticeable.

All you need is some basic skills with CSS and jQuery to make this happen. Basically, what happens is this: when the cart count becomes more than zero, the shopping cart button gets assigned a new CSS class that changes its appearance, like its color.

2. FREE Shipping Worldwide

You offer free shipping, but this isn’t immediately obvious at checkout, because it says “shipping will be computed at next step”. It isn’t after I go to the next step that I see that shipping is free. You need to let the customer know at the first step of the checkout process that shipping is free.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Dear @J-za  Thank you for taking the time and replying back. Your answer is much appreciated. I will work on solving these issues.

Regards,

Orsy

0 Likes
Highlighted

You’re welcome, Orsy.

By the way, I received an abandoned cart email from you the other day. Good job! That’s a really great way to try to recover any lost sales.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes