NEW WEBSITE!!

MihoKuyu
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, 

Website Link: pearlish.jp 

I just created a Jewelry brand in Japan and would love to hear some feedback on how to improve any parts of my website!

Any comments are much appreciated!

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
kennlyp
2 0 0

Hi MihoKuyu,

I just had a quick look overall its a good website but there are some minor issues I found for your store.

* English version is not fully translated in the homepage and the product page

* When you add an item to the cart, the Cart on the right didn't pop up or show the user they have added the item into the cart.

* The product images are blurry even though the actual dimension of the image is around 4000x 4000. Maybe the pearl photo is hard to take? because of the reflection.

https://pearlish.jp/en/products/black-ribbon-baroque-pearl-necklace

I run a consultancy focus in Shopify store in Australia, if you need assistant in designing/optimize your store feel free to contact me https://www.zest.studio 

Hope this helps.

Kenneth

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2781 160 518

Hello @MihoKuyu, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. 

- Give product recommendations like trending products, new products on the homepage.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount popup.

- I would recommend you to add live chat in your store. 

- Product page looks good.

- Add loyalty rewards program. Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Make your store engaging and interactive to grab visitors' attention and convert them into paying customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @MihoKuyu,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly. I have some comments on your store as follows.

1. Include a CTA button in the center for every slide 

CTA in hero section is of importance. You should make the button as outstanding as possible so customers can immediately see the button and click on it

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 09.18.14.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 09.18.57.png

Another note is that the button "SHOP NOW" of yours is not clickable. There is no redirect link in it. You should check this again cause it might hurt customer experience a little bit 

2. Add CTA button, Star Rating in product list

- I love how you include hover image for each of these, however you can even do this section better by adding the CTA button (Shop now, Buy now) and star rating 

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 09.26.05.png

3. The Collection Name should be bigger

ピアス and ネックレス at the bottom of the page should be bigger and more outstanding 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube