NEWBIE FEEDBACK PLEASE?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys

New here can you please give me feedback on my store.

Greatly appreciate it! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi axo_mg,

General

• Your logo is absolutely adorable!

Homepage

• You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• The product images are of good quality, but they're not standardized. Some photos are smaller or bigger than others.
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I have worked on brands like ASOS, Jack Wills and other USA based fashion brands. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase...based on my fashion ecom experience above.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages or on the homepage

2. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Add a set of your most bought items instead of your sales items. People like to buy what is trending

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a link to your return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move your sizing chart higher on the page and put it closer to where people pick the size of their item

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images. Your product images are the most important part of your site next to product description

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Not bad at all. I would remove the Free Shipping pink banner though because it doesn't flow with that font. 
Add a high quality image banner that leads to a collection, then add a promotional bar at the top with that $50.00 off.

That's just my opinion. The material on the clothing looks good!

0 Likes