NO SALE

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

I need help in my store i am spending a lot of money on ads and I am getting traffic but I don't have a sale its almost 2 months now. I am really losing hope here i just want to close it.

https://damitan.store/

0 Likes

Success.

Hi @Rubie,

I've just had a quick look at your website.

I'm immediately getting a number of items popping up on the screen as soon as I land on the site. The email subscribe box is an odd shape (lots of padding), which instantly gives me concerns about the authenticity/security of the website. I have to close this, and then close the Intercom-style chat in the corner of the page, so that I can start browsing. A 'giveaway' lightbox then pops up, further preventing me from browsing.

Once I am through to the website, I'm struggling to see what ties the products together. What is is that you are selling? There seems to be quite an unusual mix of products and I'm unclear as to what your store is about.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
1 Like

Success.

Hi @Rubie 

Don't give up you have done a great job so far. I'm sure you will work it out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear Rubie,

Hope following tips will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Do dynamic product remarketing 

3. Use custom affinity audience 

4. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

I would like to tell you that Ads and traffic do not guarantee sales. There might be two major reasons behind no sales -
An unprofessional store can be a reason behind it. An unappealing and unorganized store can be the reason for no sales and traffic, therefore, make sure that your store is organized. The other reason could be a lack of engagement.

I have a few suggestions to improve the store- 

1. Get a favicon. Favicons are the little piece of graphic that represents your brand on browser tabs, bookmark lists, search history, search ads and even search results.
  2. I feel the store layout is not attractive enough to make conversions. Buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase. About us should be a separate page. Instead, there should be a slider image on the first fold.
  3. Follow the professional layout on the home page- The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
    Slideshow Image
    Collection List
    Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
    Newsletter Sign Up
    Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
    You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.
  4. As soon as I entered the store too many pop-ups were there. Make sure you delay the pop-ups. Let your visitors go through the store first.
  5. Using multiple apps will reduce the speed of your store. Aitrillion.com is the best all-in-one app as it's providing advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes