NO SALES? 1 Month a lot of money spent

31 0 0

I cant figure out what i am doing wrong. I dont know if my site looks trustworthy or if not what i can do to change it that would help.. please help me figure out what i need to do. or if my site looks good why have i not made any sales yet?????

https://shwashop.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
168 0 13

Hello,

I have just gone through your site. Here are some feedbacks

• There are no product reviews. Reviews are one of the most important factors to build credibility.
  • What are your marketing strategies? Try to find out what are your offerings. Do those lie under luxury products or are those for price sensitive customers. If you are targeting price sensitive customers then you must monitor what your competitor's offering are. Are you offering the best price or something unique? Tell them why they should purchase from you.  
  • Study your analytics. What are the channels you are using for promotion?  How much traffics are getting generated?
  • Do some research to find out your target market and carefully focus on them to communicate the value you are offerings.

Hope these helps.

Thanks- Kaoser

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
129 0 12

Hi,

After visiting your shop, the biggest issue I see is that I don't understand what kind of shop you are. Your big banner shows a landscape so I thought that you were specialized in environmental related products but then I see a baseball bat. I think you need to choose a specific niche and try to focus on it or at least add some text on your landing page so that people understand what your store is about.

Best,

Kwaku

I am the co-founder of Now In Store. Create a beautiful product catalog in 30 seconds with us. www.nowinstore.com
1 Like
Tourist
17 0 1

I agree. I don't understand what it is you're selling. Great input Kwaku Zigah. 

Also, for me, I didn't see the products on the first page for a good 10-15 seconds. I thought it was blank for a while. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have uploaded my products on the site, but I am not very experienced on traffic, but there is no shopping on the site ? 

www.cgnsgn.com

0 Likes
19 0 0

I was not even able to reach your site.

0 Likes
2 0 0

https://cgnsgn.com try again

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

It says "enter something here" on the top banner. Your product assortment is kind of all over the place. Like a product catalog not a website, there is no emotional connection to the customer. 

Mindful Online
0 Likes
Excursionist
29 0 4

Knock it off with the so and so bought such and such pop up....if you look at it long enough, its the same person everytime

Good Luck

0 Likes
12 0 0

Hay Guy,

Hope you find results based on all valuable answers.

Follow those steps and along with it you have chance to learn through this FREE Shopify Modules too.

There are limited time but you will get all answers.

CLICK HERE.

Best of luck,

Cheers,

Pratik Patel

0 Likes