NO SALES Help!!! Feedback Needed

Highlighted
2 0 1

I had this store going for a few months now.  People are going to the site but not one sale.  I have not put a bunch of money into facebook ads yet cause of recent financial issues but that will change in the next month and i will be able to have a large facebook ad budget.  Im also doing another commercial for the ad.  I am on instagram and facebook and have a good amount of followers but not 1 sale.  I would figure i would have at least 1 sale by now though.  Can anybody tell me what im doing wrong??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Your store looks great, one worrying thing is that I can not see your address or contact number anywhere on your site, unless I have just missed it, as a customer I would be worried if something when wrong with my order I couldn't call you or find out if your a legit business. 

Just seen the legal pages and  you do have an address there (not sure people read legal pages ), I would update your contact us page, adding your address and contact number, also add a contact number in your header or footer..

Online is all about trust and making customer feel they money/order is safe.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Your site looks good. High probability is your sales funnel isn't optimized. 

Your sales funnel illustrates the path prospects take.Understanding your funnel can help you find the holes in the funnel (the places where prospects drop out and never convert.)

If you don’t understand your sales funnel, you can’t optimize it
Here’s the truth, Your prospective customers have lots of options. You want them to choose your products or services, but you can’t force it. Instead, you have to market efficiently. I'd highly recommend you check this free training out, it will teach you a lot about setting up an optimized funnel that converts

Without a tight, optimized sales funnel, you’re just guessing about what your prospects want. If you’re wrong, you lose the sale.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I will go ahead and update this. But i would assume at least i would make 1 sale.  I thought it may have been the site so i was going to swithc to another theme and change some of the pictures.

Highlighted

@ML1111,

I wouldn't say it is the site, your theme looks really good. Everything is laid out really well and looks professional.

One thing I would add is your Facebook icon. I see you have a Facebook messenger link at the bottom right-hand side but it wasn't something I easily noticed. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media so you want to make sure people can see the links to your social pages right away. Having an active social media presence definitely adds trust to your brand.

I would also recommend updating your product SEO. If you are getting traffic but no sales, you likely have the wrong kind of traffic coming to your site. When I looked up your product SEO, I noticed some issues.

For your leather heart phone case, here is how your link would show up if shared:

mister-lux.png

There are two very different esthetics there. Instead of showing the product photo, it shows the gold skeleton photo. That same picture also showed up for other products in your store as well.

We show how to fix your SEO in this video so that you can reach your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 248

Hello @ML1111, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks great. Below are some quick tips which will help you to get conversions and will enhance customer engagement in your store:-

- Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up or browse abandoned customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes