NO SALES IN A PROFITABLE NICHE

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm the creator and owner of www.DancingSparkles.com a jewelry Shopify store. I have a dream of launching my own business and becoming financially independent so I can be free and able to pursue other life projects. After doing some extensive research I finally came across the concept of dropshipping through Shopify. During the quarantine I put day and night into crafting the concept, website navigation, social media marketing, product testing from different suppliers, creating blogs, videos... All the fun stuff lol. Through digital marketing efforts I have been able to drive almost 1,500 visitors to my website in the last 30 days. Despite accomplishing driving some decent traffic and getting 5 put in carts, I did not get any sales. As a remedy I decided to run Facebook Ads targeted to women from the ages of 25 to 54 from the United States with an interest in jewelry and watches, fashion, style, fashion accesories, online shopping and a few other keywords. I have been able to get 124 link clicks at 0.23 cents each and not a single sale yet.

I have already invested a couple of hundred dollars into my business, a lot of love and time but no ROI yet. Please, somebody help me turn this failing store around.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 150

Hi @Ixamarie !

Do not give up, your store is well settled. I have noticed, that you have implemented Reviews and Rewards already. I recommend to add more functionality:

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. It will help you to decrease the number of abandonment purchases.

You are already using a Rewards app and Reviews. And Growave has that along with Social Sharing, Instagram galleries, Wishlist, Social Login all integrated with one another for better performance. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Ixamarie ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Dear Ixamarie,

Hope following things will help you.

• Digital Marketing takes long time, so you will not able to get success in 1-2 months
  • In paid marketing, you need to run your ads at least 1month with very small amount $5/day. Do remarketing and have some audiance research regarding your target.
  • Do some Email marketing
  • Do SEO if you have patience, because SEO takes time.
  • Your Overall Store design need to improve. Go for Better UX
  • Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 23-30 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add policies documents at Footer
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

mensjwelryaligment.png

• Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq,  Highlight return policy , customer support etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Ixamarie 

Welcome to Shopify! I can understand when you've put in your heart into a project, low returns can be quite frustrating. I have a couple of pointers that I can add here. Hopefully that'll improve your store's experience and drive more sales. 

1. I felt that the navigation in your catalog is not very user friendly. The images are few on a page and quite large. Makes it tough to just browse through the catalog because I've to keep moving to the next pages. 
  2. On the product description page, you have colour options but all of them look them same. Maybe you should check this. 
    72D38B98-5870-4400-B9ED-0C4BEF3B5798.png
  3. In the same example, the trust icons (or the payment options that are shown are too big - kind of in your face. These can be minimised to just be like an fyi rather than the highlight of the page. 
  4. Also, in the description of the product itself you have too much information about the product and the gift options. This can always be be made better by adding some kind of graphic labels or add a few sentences on the product description page. 
  5. You can add the Buy Now button along with the Add to Cart button. This reduces the friction for someone who just wants to purchase 1 product. 
  6. Your cart view on the side panel hides the chat option. This chat option is not available on the billing page also. People could have questions around shipping charges and return policies. SO making the chat option visible in these screens could be helpful.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Fun store! A few suggestions:

1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.

2. Do you retarget your emails that you have collected?

3. It is very hard to read your text on your hero image.

4. I am a little confused about the transition from Featured collections to New Arrivals on the homepage. Is your object for people to shop on your featured collections or new arrivals?

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes