NO TRAFFIC ON NEW SITE - Online Jewelry Store

jaw5464
Tourist
8 0 1
Hello! Just recently launched an online jewelry store but I am not getting any traffic at all Honestly less than 10 views a day ..
I have been posting consistently on social media including IG, Pinterest and even TikTok. Not sure what to do now, any help is appreciated!

IG: shopjessajewelry 
0 Likes
officialnuvibe
Tourist
10 0 3

Hey! 

If you are not advertising your store then you should expect very few customers. 

Kind Regards, 

Officialnuvibe

0 Likes
emilyhoved
3 0 0

I Also Have Created A new Website Store For my Online Shop. Want to Give you the Feedback that i have 90% Used the Shopify Store Design my Website. Kindly Check this.  https://kinemasterdown.com  This is My Video Editor Website Kindly Check and Tell me Is this Looks Good or Not?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @jaw5464, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment. 

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Also, add a review carousel on the homepage.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
topazalice
Tourist
1 0 0

Hello, I will suggest you run some ads, inbox me to get more suggestions.

0 Likes
emilyhoved
3 0 0

Hello topazalice I have Some Questions Regarding Shopify Can I Send you Inbox Thanks. Love From EmilyHoved

0 Likes
emilyhoved
3 0 0

I have made New Blog Like Online Baby Garments Store But after doing the Intense Research on SEO i Go traffic after 3 months So  Don't loose the Patience keep working. 

0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
36 0 9

I think not accepting returns at all will put customers off buying your products. Maybe add some strict rules around returns but don't disallow returns as this will definitely effect your sales.

0 Likes