[NSFW] New on Shopify, want to know what do you think about my SexShop?

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

Hi, im new here in shopify and i make a sexshop.

i really aprecciate if you tell me whats is wrong or what do oyu think about it.

NSFW

Link: SexoSentido.co 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
220 9 27
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1575 95 221

Dear SSentido,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add age verification on landing page
  • Use predictive search feature
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 18-25 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do On page SEO
  • Index all your product at Google
  • Overall Design can be improved

If you need any help. Please contact us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Other Services:Shopify Store Setup Service | Hire Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
228 14 73

Hi @SSentido .

The first thing that I have noticed, that you should add age verification once the user enters your homepage. 

You have already set a Blog page, Instagram gallery. I do not speak Spanish, that is why for me it was quite complicated to understand. 

On your product pages:

- Add more keywords, it affects SEO.

- Add review widgets - it is social proof. 

Check  Growave app - that has 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @SSentido ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

OMG THANKS ALL!

I'm trying to improve the issues you told me, thanks!!!

I'm reading all, thanks.

0 Likes