Nearly 900 Sessions, no sales...Any Advice?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have some decent traffic through Facebook and Bing advertisements. I have yet to make a single sale. Please review my site and let me know how you think I can improve it. Thanks in advance! 

https://oopsiboughtit.com/

0 Likes

You have a solid homepage and the site looks good. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot with a white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. Would it make sense to have a collection of just men's vs women's clothing? That way you can make main menu links for each collection. Your dropdown menu is messy right now and I can see opportunities to group product by themes and create a bit more organization. Also bags and backpacks could be a separate main menu link

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. Make sure the link for this is near where people pick their sizes

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1494 8 137

Hello,

I had look into your website. I have observed your last post on Instagram is Jan 27th. And I think you have not promoted your products through social media pages. You can post your items in your store Facebook page and Instagram, So many Consumers using social media every day, this presents a great opportunity for to increasing of your conversion rate.
And I Suggest you can add your store blog, Blog consider blogging every now and again. It will empower you to rank better with improved substance, interface with the per-users, keep them on your site for more and make your site straight from Google's perspective.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Hi. I have personally sold 10,000 products online and close to 1 million dollars revenue in the sports and superhero collectibles markets. If there is one thing I have learnt in this time is people are die hard collectors. They want to click on a page filled with their favorite superhero , band , game or movie products. 

From my experience this is what works. 

Homepage Collection Lists: I would add collection lists here for example BANDS , DC , MARVEL etc this way visitors can click on a collection filled with their favorite "fill in blank" this will lead to multiple add to carts instead of one single add to cart. 

About Us: I would add about page and include your favorite movies , bands , games. Your visitors will relate to you. This could even make them want to buy of you when they can get it cheaper somewhere else. Personally have made countless amounts of dollars because I could relate to my customers in ways my competition couldn't. 

Main Menu: Add about us page 

Blogs: Start writing blogs about movies , bands etc. At the end of the blog link to a collection page filled with what ever you were talking about. This will build a connection with visitors. This will also help with SEO on search engines. 

Your niche has so much competition. Find the edge that your competition cant even compete with.  

You have done a great job on your site. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S My Favorites

Movies: Resident Evil , Matrix ,  The Avengers anything Marvel really 

Games: Resident Evil (number 2 is the best) , tomb raider , Mario Brothers

Bands: Linkin Park  

Sport: Parramatta Eels , Sydney Thunder , NSW & Australian Cricket Team 

Inspire the world and the world will inspire you 

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes