Need ALL feedback possible! Copy House Print Services (we are not dropshopping!)

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, we just moved our website to a Shopify store. Big move, as you can imagine! Hope you can help with ANY input.

Here we are, today: www.copyhouse.com.br and don´t worry it is in portuguese, please!

Because, we assumed, after 25 years in business, that we need 3 things from our web store:

1. Showcase, with products, specifications and some prices, what we do to the corporate customer, our business core. We hope our store will attract more interest of this customer now.

2.  To let any customers to engage and interact with us, immediately, we put our bets on a live chat, monitored 8 hours a day by our sales team.

3. Sell products, to the regular customer, with one difference, we offer the same quality and premium service as we do personally. We are not in tha same market of big online printers.

Our store is only 3 days old. Everything is new and we know we have a long road ahead. But, after we shared our interests, and of course what a shop must be, I appreciate if our community can help us wit absolutely any input.

Thank you all, Nik.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 29 112

Bom dia, @CopyHouse

Welcome to Shopify, Nik! We’re so glad you’re here, and this community is always willing to give feedback. I’m sure “big move” is an understatement! You’ve put so much work into the store, and it shows.

Homepage
Overall, I think your homepage is going in the right direction. I would use a scroll heatmap to see how far people scroll (and what messaging they are missing) and a click heatmap to see where they click. 

• Banner: I would move it to the very top of your page and get rid of the ability to close it. Free shipping is a great perk for your customers, and it would stink if they closed it, forgot about it and then left because of it.
  • Hero images: Use click heatmaps to see how people are using it. Are they scrolling? Are they clicking? Are they seeing your CTA buttons? That can also help you narrow it down to one hero image rather than multiple.
  • Highlighted products: While we’re talking about click heatmaps, this would be a great place to see where they click. Are they clicking into your highlighted products? Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website. Watch how they interact with your store. 
  • Live chat: I like that you have a chat, though I would rethink the trigger here. It triggers the moment someone lands on your site. I just visited your site, and it says I already have 5 messages! That’s quite a bit! I would trigger it based more on their behavior rather than generically for everyone. For example, auto invite someone to chat if they meet certain criteria, like spending more than a minute on a page. 

Learn how people use your homepage and then navigate through your site. I see all of this great knowledge you have from 25 years (!!) in the business, but asking your visitors a question like, “What matters to you most when making a purchasing decision for print products?” or “Is there anything preventing you from checking out today?” Even a question like, “What is your top priority when selecting a printer?” You want to see what they think to help you refine your messaging. 

Footer

• Termos de Serviço e Uso: Just make sure all of the links are linked
  • Política de Reembolso: Again, link the links. 
  • Contato: Make sure your links to your social media accounts open in a new tab
  • Siga-nos!: Add in LinkedIn to your social media icons and make sure they open them in a new tab

Navigation
Your navigation bar may be able to be narrowed down to fewer items. I would use click heatmaps to see where people click and evaluate how they use your navigation. There may be some items that you can leave on your footer. For now, I would take down Downloads. 

For your print products, I would add in an “All products” option to see everything in case I’m not sure if I want an A3 or a Super A3. 

Again, watch session recordings to see how people navigate to your product pages. That’s going to be key to helping you understand how you can make their flow through your store better. 

Collection and product pages
For reference, I’m the Sinalização de Risco Coronavírus collection page and the Display para Monitores COVID-19 (Atendimento Médico) product page. 

• On the collection page: There’s a lot of text here! I would suggest making it collapsable or editing it down to reduce the amount of text that someone sees first. If you watch a few session recordings, I bet that you will find that people don’t read that. I may be wrong, but session recordings will tell you for sure.
  • On the product page: Again, reiterate that free shipping here rather than “shipping calculated at checkout.” In general, customers don’t want to be surprised during checkout.
  • On the product page: I’m confused by the process here. I would explain more about how to upload a file, file types, etc. Your description tells me a lot about the product, but how to get the product is less clear. This is probably the biggest thing you can improve here. 

For being just 3 days old, your store is already ahead of the pack. You have a solid design here and updates that make it really rock. Visitor behavior is going to lead the charge in helping you make changes that result in more conversions and happier customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps, Nik. Good luck!

Cheers - 

Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @CopyHouse ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

@LuckyDanny wrote:

Bom dia, @CopyHouse

Welcome to Shopify, Nik! We’re so glad you’re here, and this community is always willing to give feedback. I’m sure “big move” is an understatement! You’ve put so much work into the store, and it shows.

Homepage
Overall, I think your homepage is going in the right direction. I would use a scroll heatmap to see how far people scroll (and what messaging they are missing) and a click heatmap to see where they click. 

• Banner: I would move it to the very top of your page and get rid of the ability to close it. Free shipping is a great perk for your customers, and it would stink if they closed it, forgot about it and then left because of it.
  • Hero images: Use click heatmaps to see how people are using it. Are they scrolling? Are they clicking? Are they seeing your CTA buttons? That can also help you narrow it down to one hero image rather than multiple.
  • Highlighted products: While we’re talking about click heatmaps, this would be a great place to see where they click. Are they clicking into your highlighted products? Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website. Watch how they interact with your store. 
  • Live chat: I like that you have a chat, though I would rethink the trigger here. It triggers the moment someone lands on your site. I just visited your site, and it says I already have 5 messages! That’s quite a bit! I would trigger it based more on their behavior rather than generically for everyone. For example, auto invite someone to chat if they meet certain criteria, like spending more than a minute on a page. 

Learn how people use your homepage and then navigate through your site. I see all of this great knowledge you have from 25 years (!!) in the business, but asking your visitors a question like, “What matters to you most when making a purchasing decision for print products?” or “Is there anything preventing you from checking out today?” Even a question like, “What is your top priority when selecting a printer?” You want to see what they think to help you refine your messaging. 

Footer

• Termos de Serviço e Uso: Just make sure all of the links are linked
  • Política de Reembolso: Again, link the links. 
  • Contato: Make sure your links to your social media accounts open in a new tab
  • Siga-nos!: Add in LinkedIn to your social media icons and make sure they open them in a new tab

Navigation
Your navigation bar may be able to be narrowed down to fewer items. I would use click heatmaps to see where people click and evaluate how they use your navigation. There may be some items that you can leave on your footer. For now, I would take down Downloads. 

For your print products, I would add in an “All products” option to see everything in case I’m not sure if I want an A3 or a Super A3. 

Again, watch session recordings to see how people navigate to your product pages. That’s going to be key to helping you understand how you can make their flow through your store better. 

Collection and product pages
For reference, I’m the Sinalização de Risco Coronavírus collection page and the Display para Monitores COVID-19 (Atendimento Médico) product page. 

• On the collection page: There’s a lot of text here! I would suggest making it collapsable or editing it down to reduce the amount of text that someone sees first. If you watch a few session recordings, I bet that you will find that people don’t read that. I may be wrong, but session recordings will tell you for sure.
  • On the product page: Again, reiterate that free shipping here rather than “shipping calculated at checkout.” In general, customers don’t want to be surprised during checkout.
  • On the product page: I’m confused by the process here. I would explain more about how to upload a file, file types, etc. Your description tells me a lot about the product, but how to get the product is less clear. This is probably the biggest thing you can improve here. 

For being just 3 days old, your store is already ahead of the pack. You have a solid design here and updates that make it really rock. Visitor behavior is going to lead the charge in helping you make changes that result in more conversions and happier customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps, Nik. Good luck!

Cheers - 

Danny

Thank you so much for the tons of good inputs, tips and everything else! I really appreciate the time you spend and all the knowledge you shared. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

@Droppersstop wrote:

Hello @CopyHouse ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Thank you so much, buddy. It is clear now, with your help, what we have to do! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello Nik

Congratulations for your store and welcome to Shopify! 25 years is a long time and I think it's a bold move to shift your business online. 

Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.

1. You could add the About Us link even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  2. Your products have very few reviews and they are the most important in establishing credibility in an online store. So make sure you add them as soon as possible,
  3. It took me some time to understand how the copying process would work - I would pick a folder/style, share my file and then place the order and then your team would take care of the rest. Since it's such a simple, hassle free process, I think you can add it to your homepage and use the ease of use of the store as a USP. You can add screenshots or a video if you like. 
  4. You can add more details to your about us page. Something like the pointers you added in this post. I think shoppers love knowing a story and the values behind the store because it helps them feel personally connected. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up more styles here.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes