Need Brutally Honest Feedback

LatinExchange
1 0 0

Hi, I've had a decent amount of traffic in my store but no sales. I've lowered my ad spend, until I can figure it out. If I could get some feedback that'd be great! The store is: thelatinexchange.us

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Latin Exchange,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• Align all the "footer links" vertically in a single column for symmetric placement.
  • Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" are the pioneers of store advertising. Thus, add them to your site footer as well.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 101

Hi @LatinExchange 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. Google gives higher priority to websites with fresh content, so if you want to get more attention from the search engines.
2. The homepage banner and the website theme doesn't go hand in hand instead of a generic banner you can adapt a banner that depicts the theme.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
 Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Social media is one of the most popular free marketing tools around and plays a role in driving traffic to your website. Use Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to promote blog posts and other useful pages on your website. This way you can turn your social media audience into website visitors, and draw traffic from their networks if you post shareable content.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
image_jpeg640220810.jpg

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Love your idea and niche! A few suggestions:
1. Add more to your About Us page. This is important because it tells your brands story and why people should buy from you. Your website needs to tell a story!

2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.

3. Collect Reviews. Customer need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.

Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing
"

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes