Need Feedback & Advice On New Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am new to drop shipping and have just launched my first store.  Would love some feedback to help me improve it.  The reason why there is a mixture of products is that we are trying to find our niche.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Free Thinker Accessories

www.freethinkeraccessories.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store, its looking good.
You have less niche, You can increase your niche, It helps your customer visits more time.
And you can add social media icons in yours store, used to build a strong relationship between business. Using social media icons on the website for business will more likely to promote the variety of social media accounts that any online business alike will oversee.
You need to add “about us”, “contact us”, “return policy”, “privacy policy”... These all are important factors for website and the visitors find more from you.
You can add Refund policy, Privacy policy, Terms of service in home page.
Under checkout page there is no trust badges how visitors are trust you? So I suggest you can add trust badges also.
And blog page is important for to increasing of conversion rate, so you can add it in your store.

You can increase your store niche by using of “Aliexpress Dropshipping” app also. It is useful for to import the items from more than one supplier sites to your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello there,

This is kaoser from cutoutwiz. I have just gone through your site. I found your site decent, nice and simple but two things that can be drawback. One is "Contact Information" and another is "small inventory". It would be better if you put your contact information such as mail address and phone number along with contact form. Another is your few amounts of products. A strong inventory gives customer confidence. I was unable to find any social media attachment to the site. You need to be in all the social media platforms where your customers talk. It will help you to generate organic traffic. 

I hope you find this helpful 

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes