Best Regard,

Alvin

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1022 50 154

Hey @Alvin--R,

I loved your store. Innovative Idea. Here are some of my suggestions-

1. Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

2.Blogs- Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.

3. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

4.Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

5. Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

6. Change the placement of newsletter subscription box to the top. It will surely help you to capture more customer emails and details. Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.

Hope you find the aforementioned suggestions helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Regards,

Samina.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Don't show categories that don't have any product. Some product on your homepage, does not seem to be in your different categories. Make sure you tag all your products

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Try not to use the same product images across all your product pages. It stands out as someone looks at your different pillows

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like