Need Feedback, No Sales, Lots Of Traffic

2 0 1

Hi There!

I started marketing my Shopify store this weekend, and have had almost 900 people going through it, with 39 adding to cart and 14 people going to checkout, but I have had any sales. Not even one. I had to buy something on there myself, just to make sure that it was ready for people to purchase.

Can you help me, please..

What have I done wrong..?

www.deals-bud.com

0 Likes

The hero shot image on your site made me think you sell watches but as I scrolled down... I saw that was not the case. Your store needs to focus on what products you do and do not sell. You can not sell everything to everyone. Here are some ways to make your site better overall

Homepage Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

2. Add an About Us and shipping links in your footer. Keep your top navigation for product and brand category links

3. Carousels kills conversions rates ... use as few images as you can on any carousel.

4. If you plan to run ads on Google or Facebook in the future, make sure you have an address and email in your footer. Otherwise, your ads could be shut down

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is where you sell your product and convince people to buy. 

2. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages as a link. This is something that all buyers look for

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

4. Add a section for most viewed product or other popular products at the bottom of each product page. ASOS does a good job of this.. when in doubt look to them for what is a best/common practice.
  5. Remove the "Checkout securely with" as this does not make your site seem safe. Put it in the footer if you really want to keep it

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
Shopify Partner
769 26 211

I have to agree with DuaneBrown - your conversion will be higher if you focused on one niche. Also, so many people now use this "Free + shipping" offer, that it's no longer an incentive. See how you can offer something unique in terms of user experience on your website - funny intro video about your brand, clickable gallery with limited offers etc. 

Also, offer at least 20% discounts when running sales - 10% is not a great incentive.

Hope it helps!

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/
1 Like
2 0 1
Thank you very much for the help, so far!
I surely Will look into my store and try to organize it so it will be a lot more user-friendly than it is now!
You gave me some great guidelines. Just what i was looking for at this moment
1 Like
Shopify Partner
769 26 211

Happy to help :)

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/
0 Likes