Need Feedback; No Sales

Excursionist
30 1 0

Hi, my store's been up for a week now and after starting with instagram and moving to facebook for ads I have no sales yet, but over 250 sessions. I would like some info to why my page is not converting into sales or even add to cart (I only have one ATC, and Checkout). my store

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

Hello,

to be honest with you, it doesn't look like an e-commerce page for the first time that i see, it s better for you to add more content to your home page. 

1 Like
Excursionist
30 1 0
Any examples for content? Because I am modeling competitors and most of their websites are worse than mine but they are getting sales.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

I guess you are limit of product, i checked your site and here are some tips that you can use in order to populate some contents of your home page; 

- You can add the customer reviews on your homepage somewhere, 

- On home page you only have 3 products but i saw that you have variants of the products; add those variants to your homepage at least. 

- There i see a summer sale on the 3rd position on your banner, take it to the first position with bigger font size, Especially %10 part. 

hope that it helps  

1 Like
Excursionist
30 1 0
OK, I will add those things in, thank you :). The product I'm advertising by the way is the first one and I link that page so many dont even see the homepage but they still get turned off and I thought my product page was good.
0 Likes

Your store is going to need some work on design and layout as it looks like a basic drop ship site. 250 session is not that much and it can easily take someone 2 or 3 visits before they buy. Also, you only sell 3 products, which means if someone does not want one of those items. They are going to leave your site...your store could use more product. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as having all your product on sale does not give off the impression you may want. Also carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each slider. Your footer has to much empty space everywhere

2. Your footer needs some work. Your contact us link, in the footer, does not lead anywhere I can contact the store. for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. The gif in your product description does not add value and I would remove it

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look consistent

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Your product images lack a branding consistency across all your products. I would make sure they all have a similar brand style as this is a huge part of your store's success 

Your store is going to need some work if you want to make it a success and get sales. People have a higher expectation for buying online.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
Excursionist
30 1 0
Thank you for your help as well. I will try to fix these as soon as possible.
0 Likes
Excursionist
30 1 0
Also, what do you mean by product image branding?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 0

Is this truly all you think I should replace? Is there anything wrong or anything I should add to my cart and checkout or any other way to make my bounce rate go down as it is very high.

0 Likes