Need Feedback On My Store Please

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi,

I started a new 1 product store a week ago, got some traffic but no conversions. I decided to put a couple of items of the same niche as I was debating which one to choose from.

I would really appreciate your expert opinion on what's missing and what can be added as I'm new to dropshipping.

Link to site: http://successaga.com/

Many thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello,

I have reviewed your website. I really commend the efforts you put through to ensure that your store is perfectly set, but to be more honest with you these are the reason why you are still lacking behind your competitors. Your website is not user-friendly even though you have really worked to ensure that you gain people trust but despite that, your website still looks boring. You need work on SEO including your Product description this will increase your website Google ranking, make you stand out amongst your competitors and drive organic traffic to your website. You will no longer need to spend on ads if you can work on this before you start making sales future. I will like to discuss with you based on setting up Email marketing and workflows for your store traffic management that will definitely convert and you will no longer lose your potential customers to your competitors.

CONTACT ME HERE ON FIVERR FOR MORE DISCUSSION: https://fiverr.com/oasisnewlife

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal under product page.
-> Use high quality images.
-> Have you created social media pages like Facebook and Instagram for your website? I am unable to find. You can create a Facebook and Instagram pages for your store and you can add that into your store. It helps for increasing of your conversions.
-> And Increase your website niche, Then your viewers are send more time on your website.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Successaga, 

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Apart from that, some other key points to remember are as follows:

1. Adding some social links will help connect better.
  2. Add a more detailed product description to explain it better.
  3. Customer reviews should be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  4. Testimonials should be added to the homepage for better brand promotion.
  5. Instagram images can be added to grab better customer attention.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your visitors convert into customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.