Need Feedback On Our Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hello everyone, I'm looking for feedback regarding our store @ https://endangeredbeauties.store/  I have used Facebook Pixels and an influencer post to generate some traffic, about 600 people have visited our store but we don't have any sales or add to carts.  Clearly there is something wrong, whether it's website design or marketing. (Or maybe I'm crazy and this is an average statistic, either way I would like to find out)

We're just looking for any information as to why this is the case. Maybe it's our color choices? product pages? or even our mobile design, banners or the niche itself may be too broad?

That being said we would love to see everyone's initial thoughts when checking out our website
Any feedback is extremely appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DeathMelon ,

I just reviewed your store. It's Amazing! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

I would suggest to learn about the market more, as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience or right audience.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors, homepage content should be strategically decided. You need to Include trust indicators on the homepage. You can add ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’ on the homepage.

Speed: To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low 13% . It should be above 80%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

e.jpg

Web-Fonts: Adding different fonts can completely change the balance and tone of the design. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope my feedback will help you to improve your sales!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @DeathMelon,

You should increase the engagement on your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to increase the conversion rate and retention rate. Here are some marketing tools you should add to increase engagement on your store:-

1. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

2. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Display testimonials on the homepage. 

4. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Thanks for the feedback! I've known that our store was on the slower side but I didn't realize it was THAT slow, that's painful to see.  We definitely have to work on that.  I appreciate all of this information.
Do you know any easily applicable methods of increasing overall site speed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, DeathMelon. 

The "spin to win" popup is very annoying to me, as a customer. 

Whenever I encounter them (as a customer) I typically leave a website. 

I prefer good products, good service, a well-working website and occasional sales over 

things that fly in my face trying to give me a discount. 

I guess what I am saying is that I feel that the popup cheapens the store. 

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

I agree that the Spin to win pop-ups can be annoying, I had actually just set up the spin to win function an hour or 2 ago to do some testing.  I updated the frequency and triggers for it after reading what you said.  It will no longer pop up on a timer while viewing the page and only on determined exit intent (and also will only pop up at all if it's never been used, I believe) 

0 Likes