Need Feedback On Store

dj504
3 0 0

Hi all,

I hope all is well in these trying times. I'm coming to you guys for feedback on my store. I launched my store on Sept. 20th. I've gotten 480 visits to my site and over 600 sessions using Facebook Ads. At the moment, my conversion rate is 0.15%. Would you mind taking a look at the store and tell me what could be the issue? I have a few things in mind like product description. I optimized my site recently due to the short stay period of visitors, I figured it was the site speed due to the apps and photos so I compressed and optimized the photos and minified the javascript and css. It worked well as far as boosting the speed, and people are staying longer but not buying?

Any tips would be appreciated. Even if you have helpful articles for me to read, I would appreciate that. Thanks for reading and hope to read you guys feedback!

Helpful info:

Add to cart: 0.77%

Checkout: 0.92%

Conversion: 0.15%

www.kulaidkarl.com

0 Likes

Dear @dj504 

Hope following suggestions will help you:

• Add favicon
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 37-45 

kulaspeed.png

• Add payment gateway icons and newsletter sign up at footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Use Ajax cart
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation
  • Do SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
dj504
3 0 0

MS-WEB-DESIGNER, thanks a lot for your feedback. Will be researching the best ways to achieve those goals asap.

0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @dj504 Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store. 

2. The 4 images in browse or collection, looks really compressed and uncomfortable to the eyes. Maybe you can come up with a better version of it. 

3. When I'm at your product pages, I don't see the customer reviews option. Don't do that! 

Rest, your store looks just fine! You need to improve UI/UX of your store. And to do that, you need to get a fair idea about what other stores are doing and how smooth are they in terms of UI/UX experience. Getting a low conversion rate is natural. Don't worry about it. I've written this blog on the conversion rate and how you can escalate your Shopify conversion rate. I'm sure it'll help you out. 

Also, We are just a month away from celebrating the 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
dj504
3 0 0

Hi @Mihir_Gupta_ 

Thank you for the great recommendations. I fixed the browse collections images and also added FAQs to the cart page. Thank you for the suggestions and the article!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @dj504

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- You're lacking some banners. Banners are where you can guide your customers to your product pages.

ConveyLego0612_0-1602409870004.png

- I love the "Most Popular Items" section. But if it would be great if you can add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.

- I've seen your Instagram account, maybe you can try to create an Instagram gallery for your store. It can increase your social proof and sales because it's shoppable. 

You can see an example here: 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602410549794.png

If you want to create one, check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and also very easy-to-use. 

- You lack some parts on your product pages:

+ Buy now button

+ Size chart

+ Cross-Sell and Upsell 

And more product descriptions like you said. At least, you need to add those sections to increase your sales. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @dj504 !

I recommend changing your logo, now it is too small and not well-recognizable. 

Add a favicon

Add login sign - and you can implement social login program. It will allow your customer to login by using social media account and you will have your own customer base.

Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes