Need Feedback !! What Can I Fix or Improve ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I was wondering if any of you could give me some feedback on what I should change or do with my store. I get a lot of traffic but most of that traffic doesn’t turn into conversions. I have free shipping on all my products and there are nicely pictured but I’m just not getting sales. I’m open to all comments and suggestions on what I can change or do better ! Thank you ! 

luxe-beautyy.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
518 54 102

Hi @luxebeautyy,

Hyde here from Shopify. Well done on getting your store up and running, and congratulations!

As a newcomer on the market, your main focus is to earn your target customers' trust. They need to feel that you are authentic and genuine. They need to feel like they are dealing with a real person and a sincere brand. At the moment when someone first encounters your site, your store logo and welcome message are difficult to read:

20-08-p5z0k-0pohv

This will not bode well for convincing your customers of your attention to detail and, in turn, of the quality of your products. I would recommend either removing the welcome message or considering a different slide image without text that could conflict with the message. Similarly, you will want to aim to present the best product photos. Here's a guide on how to do that. The color theme of your store is pretty important too. There’s actually a pretty good discussion about that in this help doc.

Because you're new and trying to establish a name you also want to dedicate some time to actively introducing yourself. This means you should make an "About Us" and "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers!  Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

While we're at it, perhaps you want to link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, creating nested or dropdown menus (here's a video on how to do that https://screenshot.click/09-47-wezrs-8dczi.mp4). Also, here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 3 strategies for improving user experience

- eCommerce - UX

I hope this all helps, let me know how you get on!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes