Need Feedback for my store (Not making sales)

Thela
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi guys I recently started a store in the boxing niche and am kinda lost cos I havent been making any sales at all. Followed alot of suggestions from dropshippers on YouTube but still have yet to make my first sale. Have already started running paid ads on FB but only get like 10 visitors a day and no add to carts let alone anyone reaching checkout. Can you guys help me out on what I need to do to be on my way to first sale please.

My store URL is boxingfam.com

Any suggestions and/or tips would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Likes

I will take time to get sales. Be patience also daily add 2 new products and test it using ads then you can identified your best product

Webexpert
Thela
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks but the best selling boxing product is the product my store is based on. I know I'm missing something but I don't know what it is. Any experts with some advise on adjustments I need to make please?! Urgently need help

0 Likes
Sudipta
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  1. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.

Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page  

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Thela
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi bro, did you actually check my store out or is this a generic response?? Kinda need someone actually giving tips based on how my website is currently set up

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Boxing Fam,

The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence is not visible on the homepage. Proper spacing needs to be ensured between the main menu and sidelinks, which is absent. Hence, the main menu should be shifted to the center to avoid it. Other crucial observations to improve your store to make it look more professional are as follows:

1. A unique header template can easily suffice the purpose of highlighting "attractive discounts or free shipping" offers by providing the ease of customer notice and attention.
  2. The logo needs attention. Changing the text font style alongwith adding an impression of graphics can make it look even more professional.
  3. In the footer, add a newsletter for the latest discounts or promotional updates.
  4. Arrange all footer links vertically for better orientation.
  5. Customer-centricity can be better ensured by adding Twitter, Linked in and Instagram as well to the site footer.
  6. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while the social links below both of them.
  7. Customer trust and belief can be further strengthened by adding testimonials and Instagram images to the site footer.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store receive its first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Thela
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks for feedback Neha, still waiting for first sale but am being proactive by blogging and researching as much as I can

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hey @Thela,

Firstly, you need to make your store look more professional. Currently, your store is looking bit cluttered. Make it clean and professional. Here are some tips:-

1. In the top left corner, you should display the logo instead of simply writing Boxing Fam.

2. Add a banner image or slider images in the first fold of the homepage. Then simply display the products that you are selling with a call to action button 'ADD TO CART'. 

3. Then display testimonials on the homepage.

4. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement these engagement tools in your Shopify store to increase the conversion rate you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
SudsyGlove
2 0 1

Don't make every product on sale it takes away from the legitimacy and makes people question why it's all on sale, also instead of having just a catalog page you should make a product page with what you think will be your best seller and add a shop now on your home page directing it to that link

0 Likes