Need Feedback for my store (Postive/Negative)

Shaileshgami
2 0 0

New to Shopify Community.

Im going to run ad, but before that i need some feedback of my store.

Any thing missing.???

IS my page load slow.??

Please tell me how to improve.

0 Likes

Hi @Shaileshgami 

Here is Bruno from Suproof . Can you please share your shopify store URL?

0 Likes

Hello @Shaileshgami 

I am Johnson from Ecommerce_5star I hope you are doing good?
You request for store review with the aim of making your store professionally ok and converting for best user experience but you forget to drop your store link

That is not a problem. You can message me and drop your website link here for review sir and adequate assessment shall be made with proper feedback.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Shaileshgami
2 0 0

laasa-sports.myshopify.com

www.laasasports.com

0 Likes

Hi @Shaileshgami

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

- Your CTA button on the first slide is too small, which makes it difficult to spot. Note that CTA button is the ultimate place you want visitor to click on, I think you should make it to be bigger and easy to find 

- In other 4 slides the CTA button is non clickable (or you don't have a CTA button there, like in the last slide) please fix that (however I think the size and location of CTA button in slide #2 is really good)

- The pagination of the slide is overlapped. 

- Your CTA button (on slide 1) should open a new tab rather than open in the same tab so that customers can browse a little more through your homepage and the page you want to redirect

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 14.16.28.png

- When scrolling through your homepage, I've found some section where CTA buttons can't be clicked (cause they are just images). There are some section with two CTA (one can be clicked, one couldn't). I think you should fix all these errors, just include 1 CTA button per section and make sure it's clickable). Please fix that cause this error might hurt user experience deeply. 

- Layout: You add a little bit too many featured products/collection on your homepage, which makes it look quite confusing to a new visitor who want to explore your brand like me. I suggest that your homepage should include only 1-2 featured collections, then a section of a featured product, after that you should add an About Us section and a section of Testimonial/Social Proof/Reviews

- You should include 'Shipping Policy' in the Footer

Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

2. Product List Page

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 14.44.11.png

- I'd recommend changing the loading schema from pagination to 'Load More'. Its more mobile-friendly and customers can go up to look at some products above and make comparison rather than has to find the page number, wait for it to reload, etc.

3. Store Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fue5hhvf55. You should base on this result and enable some tactics that really help your store which are lazy loading, image compression, etc. 

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution! I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Shaileshgami, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- 'Shop Now' button on the banner image is not clickable.

- You can add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- You can add color swatches on the product page.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.