Need Feedback on My Store!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

I posting this blog to see if anyone can view my store and give me a review on the look and feel of it. Also, I am not sure how to move the "Shop Now" button down that so it is not covering the Logo.

TechTyro Troubleshooting photo.PNG

Also I want to Change the font of my product titles to bold so that they are more visible.

TechTyro Troubleshooting photo 2.PNG

Lastly, if I can get advise on how to add "links" to my images to take my customers directly to the product from the home page (Reference image above). 

Any other advice would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 293

Dear @Isaiahrss 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hey @Isaiahrss

I hope you’re doing well.

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. Furthermore, I want to talk about the product descriptions which are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback! I actually was having trouble with the Meta Data, Product Description, and general SEO. Your suggestion of using Descrii was perfect! Just what I needed to add the final touches to my online store! I really appreciate the help!

0 Likes